Last Updated: July 14, 2017
- Collection of Information.
- Information You Provide to Us. We do not collect personally-identifying information from our websites unless you choose to provide that information to directly to us. For example, we may collect information when you create an online account, sign up to receive our emails, participate in a sweepstakes, contest, promotion or survey, communicate with us via third party social media sites, or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, zip code, billing address, phone number, payment card information, product preferences, demographic information and any other information you choose to provide. We will use this information to fulfill your requests and may also use that information to send marketing communications, unless you have previously opted out of marketing communications from us.
- Use of Information. We may use information about you for various purposes, including to: (i) facilitate and improve our websites; (ii) provide the products and services you request, process transactions and send you related information, including confirmations and receipts; (iii) respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service; (iv) communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards and events and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you; (v) manage your online account(s) and send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages; (vi) personalize your online experience and provide advertisements, content or features that match your profile and interests; (vii) monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities; (viii) process and deliver contest, promotion and sweepstakes entries and rewards; (ix) link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and (x) carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected. We are based in the United States and the information we collect is governed by U.S. law. By accessing or using our websites or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing and transfer of information in and to the U.S. and other countries.
- Sharing of Information. We may share information about you as follows: (i) with vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf; (ii) with our business partners and other third parties for purposes of sending their own direct mail; (iii) in response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or legal process or as otherwise required by any applicable law, rule or regulation; (iv) if we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of us or any third party; (v) in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or transfer of all or a portion of our business to another company; or (vi) with your consent or at your direction. We may also share aggregated or de-identified information that cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
- Security. We take reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
- Children. We do not seek or knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of 13. If we become aware that we have unknowingly collected personal information from a child under the age of 13, we will make commercially reasonable efforts to delete such information from our database.
- Account Information. To the extent you setup an account on our website, you may update, correct or delete your online account information at any time by logging into your account and navigating to the “My Account” page, if applicable. We may retain cached or archived copies of information about you for a certain period of time.
- Cookies. Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually set your browser to remove or reject cookies, but note that doing so does not necessarily affect third party flash cookies used in connection with our websites. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our websites. In addition, many web browsers support Do Not Track technology. Our websites do not respond to Do Not Track requests. Note, however, that our third-party advertising providers may continue to use information about your web viewing activities to tailor advertising to your interests across different websites even when you have Do Not Track enabled in your browser.
- Third Party Websites. Our websites may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for third party website privacy policies, practices or content. Occasionally, you may receive cookies from third party advertisers, partners and vendors. We do not control these cookies.
- California Law. California law permits residents of California pursuant to California Civil Code Section 1798.83 to request certain details about how their information is shared with third parties for direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email or write to us at the contact information below in Section 13. Under the law, a business must either provide this information or permit California residents to opt in to, or opt out of, this type of sharing. We permit California residents to opt out of having their information shared with third parties for direct marketing purposes.
- Acceptance of these Terms. By using this website, you signify your acceptance of this policy and any changes to this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our website. Your continued use of the website following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
- Modifying or Deleting your Information. We respect your right to make choices about how we use and disclose your personally identifiable information (“PII”). If you wish to modify the PII you have provided to us, or if you would like us to delete your PII from our records, please send an email to the email address below.